FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. How can I pay using Quick Pay?
- One should remember his LAN Number or Application ID, also before making payment, one should verify the loan details to avoid any conflicts.
Now you can pay your payment through 3 easy steps.
- Enter your LAN ID or App ID
- Confirm your loan account details and total Overdue amount
- Select Payment mode and make payment
Q. What payment options do I get with Quick Pay?
You can pay through below three options-
- Net Banking
- UPI (United Payment Interface)
- Debit Card
Q. Do i need to create an account to pay through Quick Pay
- No, you don't have to create any account. You need either Hero Fincorp Loan Application Id (App ID) or Loan Account Number (LAN) to initiate the payment process.
Q. Are there any transaction cost applicable?
- No, Hero Fincorp will not charge any Additional transaction Cost.
Q. How many transaction can I do per day/ per month?
- Quick Pay does not enforce any constraints on the number of daily/monthly transactions that the user can make but the amount should not exceed the overdue amount.
Q. Can customer download Receipt?
- Yes you can download the Receipt of your online payment. After paying the Successful amount, a separate screen will come up giving option to view and download receipt will be there.
Q. Can I make the payment through third party bank account?
- Third party transfer are not allowed.
Q. I want to make additional payment towards my loan account? Can I use this option to make the payment?
- No you cannot make additional payment via Quick Pay. For making any additional payment, please get in touch with:
Q. Can I make the payment against Closures, Foreclosures & Partial Payments via Quick Pay?
- No, for making such payment , please get in touch with-
Q. My money has been debited but the transaction has failed mid-way or not received any confirmation, what do I do.
- In such case, you need to write or call your Bank support for issue resolution.
Q. What if I made an error while entering loan account number and payment is credited to some other loan account?
- Immediately raise the request to:
Q. Whom to contact if my query is not addressed here in FAQ?